- Education required: High school diploma or equivalency
Experience required: Minimum 3 years’ experience. Brown & Sharpe CMM with PC-DMIS 2014 software DataPage + 5.0 Faro Arm with Cam 2 Measure is a plus but not necessary. Sheet Metal Prototype 1st PC Laser approvals. In-process Inspection Final Inspection Strong GD & T background Blue print reading. Mastercam X6 is a plus but not required. (Will train)
- Skills, knowledge or abilities: Read, write & speak the English language fluently.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and conversions.
- Ability to work with statistical data and apply concepts such as whole numbers and fractions, ratios and proportions and work with measurement devices.
- Ability to work with and convert units of production and convert those units to dollars.
- Ability to accurately identify and analyze trends.
- Ability to understand requests and convert those requests into the terms, standards and units of production and measurement utilized within the ACCU-RITE organization in a timely manner.
Other Skills and Abilities
- A strong commitment to success with a “can do / will do” attitude.
- Technical experience with engineered products.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively – both orally and in writing.
- Strong listening skills.
- Experience with planning and goal setting.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal tactfully with human issues in vendors, peers, supervisors and particularly customers.
- Ability to create and maintain team building relationships within the organization.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to recognize and respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a multi-task environment.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities concurrently.
- Ability to work with practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to direct the emphasis and direction of self and others in an orderly and professional fashion.
- Ability to identify critical issues and recommend appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
Able to lift 50 lbs. minimum
Willing to train, but must have some shop experience.